Instructions for Authors
- All papers are to be submitted electronically by e-mail to the editors at email@example.com. Files can be in any major word processor format: Word, Pages, Open Office,.rtf, etc.
- All text in the paper - including endnotes, endnote numbers and indented quotations - should be double-spaced, in 12 point Times New Roman font.
- Formatting and references should consistently conform to an appropriate disciplinary style (MLA, APA, Chicago, Turabian, etc.).
- Include figures, charts and/or illustrations both in the document and as separate files.
- Authors should include, as a separate file, a brief biographical statement that includes at least their hometown, their year and major at the College, the class for which and the professor for whom the paper was originally written. Authors may also include anything else they wish about their intellectual interests and future plans, subject to editorial revision.
- Authors must also provide the editors with current e-mail and/or phone contact information, and must be available for consultation and revision during the summer months. Acceptance of a paper in the journal is conditional on agreeing to work with the editors on requested revisions, and on the proofreading of the final text.
- The journal operates on a "one-time only" copyright basis. Papers published in the journal are copyrighted, but authors retain all future rights and are free to publish their papers anywhere else they choose as long as future publications indicate that the piece was originally published in Chrestomathy.